Huffy, Team Lowrey (Mike Melton), black/pink, pics, 54cm, $600 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Huffy, Team Lowrey (Mike Melton), black/pink, pics, 54cm, $600 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      Vintage Huffy Team Lowrey Road - $600 (castro / upper market)

      Date: 2011-03-02, 11:50PM PST
      Reply to: sale-wvkd2-2244327361@...

      Huffy Team Lowreys Road. Mike Melton built aero shaped frames for road and track competition, and possibly this frame. Team Lowreys was one of the three women's pro teams during this period. The frame is constructed of aero true temper steel. Long top tube at 56.5cm (ctc)with a 54cm seat tube (ctt). Built with mavic aero crankset, rear derailleur, hubs on Black CXP22 rims, aero spokes, modolo aero brake calipers, shimano levers, barend shifters, aero seat post and loose ball BB, Tange CDS headset, soma sparrow bar, 6 speed sante freewheel, origin 8 saddle and stem, soma tape, schwalbe tires. If I could afford to I would hang it on the wall as a piece of art.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2244327361.html