Makino, track frame, blue/yellow, pics, 52cm, $935 (craigslist / Dallas)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Makino, track frame, blue/yellow, pics, 52cm, $935 (craigslist / Dallas)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      -------------------------------------

      Makino NJS track frame set BEAUTIFUL *** - $935 (Knox Henderson GSS)

      Date: 2011-03-03, 3:23PM CST
      Reply to: sale-k5y2r-2245422821@...

      I am selling a great track frame set (frame, fork, headset.. I have some other parts I can sell for pretty cheap to make the bike complete)
      -Makino NJS
      -small - measures 52 cm center to top
      -in great condition. no dents, paint is showing very minor wear
      -Columbus Genius tubing
      -amazing blue sparkle paint with great lug work (yellow accents)
      -120 rear spacing
      -27.2 seat tube diameter

      let me know if you have any questions. call, text or email: 210-248-7820 My name is Graham

      http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bik/2245422821.html