New CampagnoloCentaur Dual Pivot Brakes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      New Campagnolo Dual Pivot Brakes<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2142932313.html>
      Not seller
      But I have lots of side pulls I need to sell
      superbe, 105,600, NR, Modolo
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      New Campagnolo Dual Pivot Brakes (oakland downtown)

      Date: 2011-01-04, 7:13AM PST
      Reply to: sale-27rs8-2142932313@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Campy Centaur dual pivot calipers. The original Record design. One of the best stopping brakes ever made. Never used.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 2142932313

      a.. Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum