Complete Paramount Track bike 535mm Columbus tubes, metallic purple

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Complete Paramount Track bike 53.5cm Columbus tubes, metallic purple<http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/2141941002.html>
      email this posting to a friend austin craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Complete Paramount Track bike 53.5cm Columbus tubes, metallic purple - $1200 (OBO)(MLK @ Airport)

      Date: 2011-01-03, 3:48PM CST
      Reply to: sale-vtg4h-2141941002@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      This is a repost of the original ad, with the new pics I took when the sun came out:

      I'm asking $1200 or best offer that seems fair. I'm negotiable. The pictures, I'm afraid, do this bike an injustice. I'll take some better ones if this hasn't sold by the time the sun comes back out. This is one of my personal bikes, many of you may remember seeing it at my house, and none of you remembers seeing it locked up downtown, because I've never had it locked up downtown. No dents or dings, but chipping on the head tube and seat tube cluster. This bike ways under 20lbs as pictured. Come see it in person.
      Well, you know the size, here's the parts:

      you can choose between some steel deda track drops or some flat or drop bull bars.

      3ttt stem
      Stronglight headset
      Salsa Shaft seatpost
      San Marco Rolls saddle
      Swobo hubs
      Velocity aerohead rims
      Wheelsmith spokes
      Dura ace NJS track cranks, rings, bolts, and BB
      KMC chain
      Dura Ace 7400 track pedals
      Surly chain tensioner/bottle opener

      a.. Location: OBO)(MLK @ Airport
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 2141941002

      a.. Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum