Emailing: Cilo 56.5 cm columbus slx racing bike excellent ride-condition Shimano

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Cilo 56.5 cm columbus slx racing bike excellent ride/condition Shimano<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2141746146.html>
      I have nearly the same but Pro frame and all DA Ask for photos
      Charles
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Cilo 56.5 cm columbus slx racing bike excellent ride/condition Shimano - $695 (berkeley north / hills)

      Date: 2011-01-03, 12:16PM PST
      Reply to: sale-n5mrw-2141746146@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Very nice riding late 80's Swiss racing bike. Campagnolo dropouts, lugged steel, columbus slx double butted tubing. Really nice Sella San Marco saddle. Great workmanship, low miles. Bike has a few chips and scratches but looks great no rust chrome like new. 510 830 5748

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us\

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests