Rossin, red/white/blue/yellow, pics, 54cm, $660 (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Rossin, red/white/blue/yellow, pics, 54cm, $660 (craigslist / Sacramento)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      54cm Rossin Italian Road Bike Full Campagnolo Cinelli - $660 (Sacramento)

      Date: 2011-01-02, 4:12PM PST
      Reply to: sale-hr9gq-2140394071@...

      Selling for school, and because it's too big.

      i hate to put this up for sale and let this one go

      it's a piece of art. it's got full campagnolo athena, new bar tape, new tires, new chain.

      the tubing is Columbus SL and has campagnolo dropouts on the fork and on the rear.

      the wheelset is Bullseye laced with wheelsmith spokes to mavic Open pro CD's. bullseye were one of the first companies to use sealed bearings in their hubs.

      saddle bag, saddle, and pedals are also not included. i will be switching the saddle with an old turbo saddle.

      Cinelli Stem, Cinelli Campione del mondo handlebars, cinelli bartape

      the bike is set up for me to ride until someone buys it. i'll switch the parts out if i have a serious buyer for this bike

      it's set up for friction.

      don't contact me if you just want to "see" the bike. serious buyers only. thanks!

      Location: Sacramento

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/2140394071.html