$399 DeRosa 56cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      DeRosa 56cm<http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/2133436373.html>
      CN
      email this posting to a friend phoenix craigslist > east valley > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      DeRosa 56cm - $400 (tempe)

      Date: 2010-12-28, 4:36PM MST
      Reply to: sale-xvk7p-2133436373@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      i do not have pictures of the Fork, but it is all chrome with eh DeRosa insignia. i bought this, built it and orde it a few times, but it is too small for me. the Campagnolo Super Record Crankset is not inlcluded, neither it the Bottom bracket, but iwill sell them seprately for a good price, i also have campagnolo brakes for sale, Italian handlebars, campy hubs, i will make a great deal on a package, shoot me an offer...

      a.. Location: tempe
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests