Pink Bruce Gordon on craigslist.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2002
      Who needs a Mercier or a Trek 770 when you can have a pink Bruce Gordon!

      ------------------

      Vintage custom "PINK" Bruce Gordon 1984 54c m Dura-ace - $975

      Reply to: scott@...
      Date: Sat Nov 16 11:01:22 2002

      This is a sweet custom made Bruce Gordon racing frame. I had it made for me
      in Eugene Oregon when I was going to college. I pd 2,400.00 then. All is
      original and top of the line. The complete bike was custom made and
      professionally assembeled by Bruce. Painted pump to match frame. Frame has
      two coats paint with a awsome clear coat. My wife and friends want me to
      keep it but I want to buy newer bikes. This is columbus (top of line then)
      steel tubing with steel fork. I took excellent care of this frame and
      components. I cleaned it all the time and maintained it well. It does have
      the normal small scratches and one dura-ace break hood is torn (but you
      don't see it unless you pull it back with your hand) as I crashed it in a
      novice race back in about 86. No frame damage (I garantee or your money
      back!) The bike has always been garaged or in my bedroom. I live in eastern
      Oregon so the bike has only seen maybe two rides in the rain as I don't
      ride in the rain. I have extra chain, extra cogs etc.

      This bike would make sweet collector or rides absolutely awsome and gets
      noticed!!! Really confortable on the road!!! I updating because of the
      color, pink used to be in for men but now? thanks scott

      Dura-ace seven speed (down tube index shifting)
      Dura-ace hubs laced to custom (built by Bruce) mavic 40 rims
      Dura-ace crank, bottom bracket, stem, seat post ect.
      Saddle you could choose from a couple I have
      Extra new cogs will come with, extra chain too (set up to make your own
      combonation)
      Tires excellnt conditon
      Cenelli handlebar

      Can call if you want 1 541 567-2603