1993, Bridgestone, MB-2, red, pics, 16", $170 (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      1993, Bridgestone, MB-2, red, pics, 16", $170 (craigslist / Sacramento)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      -------------------------------

      1993 Bridgestone MB-2 mtn. bike - $170 (Rancho Cordova)

      Date: 2010-12-06, 3:43PM PST
      Reply to: sale-yajmp-2098912526@...

      Hello everybody! I am selling a red 1993 Bridgestone MB-2 mtn. bike. This bike is in good condition, shifts nicely, and I am the second owner. The guy that I originally bought it from had the original receipt, and catalogue, which he passed on to me. Only 1400 of these babies were made! The frame is a 16 inch (medium size) lugged steel frame with Ritchey Logic Prestige/Tange tubing. This is a world class frame for all uses, including racing! The tubing is amazing! Frame is fit for someone who is 5'4"-5'8", maybe a little taller, or even a little shorter. Amazing frame! You know what they say, performance starts with the frame! The only thing wrong with the bike is a small dent the width of a pencil mark that 1/2 inch long on the top tube of the frame, scratches here and there, and some scrapes on the chainstay from the crankset. But they are pretty minor. After all, the bike is 17 years old. This bike has not been ridden hard. Only rode it in the dirt twice, then the rest of the time, it was used as a commute bike around town.
      Front derailleur: Deore XT
      Rear derailleur: Deore DX
      Cassette: 7 speed Deore DX or Deore XT, not sure
      Cranks: 3 ring forged specialized cranks
      Stem: Nitto rised quill stem (not sure about angle, probably around 45 degrees)
      Handle bars: Ritchey Force flat bar
      Headset: Deore DX,
      Shifters: Shimano 7 speed
      Brakes: Dia-Compe 987, Avid brake handles
      Wheels: Araya in front, not sure about rear wheel. Rear wheel is laced to a Deore DX hub
      Tires: Vittoria kevlar street tire in front, Continental town and country in rear
      Fork: Manitou/Answer 2 racing elastomer fork (elastomers don't work anymore, but bike is still perfectly ridable without them)
      Well, I think that's about it. If you have any questions at all, or want to take a look at the bike, my name is Tyler, and my phone number is 916-521-6002. $170 or best offer. Price is negotiable, especially if you want to trade for ski lift tickets, but please don't lowball me. I know what I have, so please don't go there with lowballing. I have a few more pictures too. Email me if you want to see them. Have a great day! Happy riding folks! Sorry that the pictures are such bad quality. Craigslist won't let me load the original pictures.

      •Location: Rancho Cordova

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/2098912526.html