58cm Rivendell Rambouillette f&f - $950

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Not mine. Nice orangey pix on link.

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/2092171955.html

      Up for sale is my 58cm (56 c-c seat tube) Rivendell Rambouillet frame and fork in stunning pearl orange.

      This model is no longer produced, but the specifications can still be found on Rivendell's website at www.rivbike.com.

      The beauty of this road frame is not only in it's exquisite build
      quality, but also it's excellent flexibility as a touring/randonneur
      style bike that can fit wider tires with fenders if desired. It comes
      with 3 water bottle mounting locations as well as clever rack and fender
      mounts. The frame is in great condition. There are some very small
      chips and scrapes here and there, but no dents or crashes.

      The stand over height with 32c Ruffy Tuffy's is 32 1/4"from the floor to
      the top of the top tube. The top tube is 56cm center to center.

      The MSRP on the frame is $1300.

      Please call/email to see the frame - 646.zyx.wvut

      Also, I accept PayPal and would be willing to ship at buyer's expense.