Davidson, track frameset, green, pics, 52cm, $400 (craigslist / Boston)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Davidson, track frameset, green, pics, 52cm, $400 (craigslist / Boston)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      52cm custom DAVIDSON cycles TRACK BIKE rare FRAME FORK CAMPY - $400 (DORCHESTER)

      Date: 2010-12-02, 2:34PM EST
      Reply to: sale-5mfag-2091429497@...

      small size...comes with the frame and fork and a campy headset...frame is shown before stripped down in the photo..I will post better photos by request...\

      call MIKE at 781 864 5118 or email me

      Location: DORCHESTER

      http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2091429497.html