1992 55cm Bridgestone XO-1 - $1,200

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/2088670958.html

      I'm selling a very rare and collectible Bridgestone XO-1. If you're
      looking at this ad, I'm guessing you know the history of this bike. This
      bike was only made for two years, 1992 was the first year and it was a
      limited production run of 1,000. This bike is completely original,
      except for the tires and saddle. Frameset is rust and dent free,
      components in great condition, everything is tuned and ready to ride.

      Frame: 1992 Bridgestone XO-1, Ishiwata triple butted CrMo tubing, 55 cm.

      Fork: Bridgestone XO-1, CroMo with Atlantis cast crown. Clearance for up to 1.6" tires.

      Wheelset: Araya RM-17 32H, silver with Shimano RX100 hubs and 15ga Wheelsmith spokes.

      Tires: Ritchey Tom Slick Comp, 26 x 1.4.

      Cranks: Sugino GP, 175mm and 110/74bcd.

      Chainring: Sugino 50x36.

      Cassette: Shimano Deore DX 7spd.

      Front Derailer: Shimano 105.

      Rear Derailer: Shimano 105.

      Bottom Bracket: Sealed, bolt type.

      Headset: Shimano Ultegra 600 with 10mm spacer.

      Chain: Shimano Hyperglide.

      Stem: Ritchey Force, CrMo 1" quill, 100mm, 90 degree road stem, TIG welded. Made by Nitto to Ritchey's specifications.

      Handlebar: Nitto Moustache 26.0 road clamp, heat-treated 2014 T6 aluminum.

      Shifter: Shimano Ultegra bar-end.

      Brakes: Dia-Compe BRS 300 sidepulls and lever with Kool Stop salmon compound pads.

      Pedal: MKS Sylvan Track pedals, with toeclips and leather straps.

      Seatpost: Sakae CLE 100, 220mm, 27.0mm.

      Saddle: Brooks B17, black.

      Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $1,200 obo, please no
      low-ballers. Cash only, not interested in trades. Thanks for looking!