1970s, Colnago, red, 48cm, $1400 (craigslist / San Diego)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      1970s, Colnago, red, 48cm, $1400 (craigslist / San Diego)

      Not mine ...

      -------------------------------

      Perfect for Christmas gift: vintage 70's Colnago road bike, near mint (North Park)

      Date: 2010-12-01, 7:35PM PST
      Reply to: sale-9m5mg-2090393095@...

      This bike would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone who appreciates the finest that
      vintage Colnago offers.

      I purchased the bike from its original owner who took meticulous care of it. This bike is
      the finest vintage bike I have ever seen. Not a scratch on the Italian-made Colnago frame,
      which is around 48 cm, so it is for a rider 5'8" or shorter. All Campagnolo/Campy
      components, some Record, some Super Record. Excellent mechanical condition.
      Does not need a thing. This bike has never been out in the rain, never even a night
      in the elements--always garaged. Frame is fire engine red, all decals in pristine shape.

      The bike is circa late 70's early 80's. Price is $1400 and will only appreciate in value
      over the years.

      Thanks for your inquiries.

      •Location: North Park

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/2090393095.html