Litte Use Rossin Roadbike 60cm Campagnolo $874

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Rossin Roadbike 60cm Campagnolo<http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/2090420982.html>
      Ciao CN
      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > north SD county > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Rossin Roadbike 60cm Campagnolo - $875 (Carlsbad)

      Date: 2010-12-01, 8:01PM PST
      Reply to: sale-2huwx-2090420982@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I bought this bike new in 1988. It was ridden from 1988 to 1990 then placed in storage until this year. I had it tuned up and I rode it about 5 times during the last few months. Rides great!! All Campagnolo Super Record. Comes with original Look pedals and sew-up race wheels. Never crashed. Paint has a few minor chips from use.
      Glen 760 707 9768

      a.. Location: Carlsbad
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests