1993, Bridgestone, MB-2, red, pics, 16", $180 (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      1993, Bridgestone, MB-2, red, pics, 16", $180 (craigslist / Sacramento)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      '93 Bridgestone MB-2: A complete steal! - $180 (Rancho Cordova)

      Date: 2010-12-01, 3:18PM PST
      Reply to: sale-stqrr-2090008387@...

      Hello everybody! I am selling a red 1993 Bridgestone MB-2 mtn. bike. This bike is in good condition, shifts nicely, and I am the second owner. The guy that I originally bought it from had the original receipt, and catalogue, which he passed on to me. Only 1400 of these babies were made! The frame is an 16 inch (medium size) lugged steel frame with Ritchey Logic Prestige/Tange tubing. Frame is fit for someone who is 5'4"-5'8", maybe a little taller, or even a little shorter. Amazing frame! You know what they say, performance starts with the frame! The only thing wrong with the frame is a little dent the width of a pencil mark that is about .5 inch long on the top tube, and scratches here and there. But the scratches are minor. After all, the bike is 17 years old. Front derailleur: Deore XT, Rear derailleur: Deore DX, Cassette: 7 speed Deore DX or Deore XT, not sure, Cranks: 3 ring forged specialized cranks, Stem: Nitto rised quill stem (not sure about angle, probably around 45 degrees), Handle bars: Ritchey Force flat bar, Headset: Deore DX, Shifters: simple shimano 7 speed, Brakes: Dia-Compe 987, simple Avid brake levers, Rims: Araya in front, unknown in rear. rear is laced to a Deore DX hub, Tires: Vittoria kevlar street tire in front, Continental town and country in rear, Fork: Manitou/Answer 2 elastomer fork (elastomers don't work anymore, but bike is still perfectly ridable without them). Well, I think that's about it. I am sorry that I don't have any pictures of my bike (don't have a camera), just another 1993 Bridgestone MB-2 to give you an idea of what it looks like. Mine looks very similar to the one in the picture, but with different handle bars, without the metal cage on the front, and a suspension fork. The picture of the fork is not mine either, but it is the exact same fork that I have. If you have any questions at all, or want to take a look at the bike, my name is Tyler, and my phone number is 916-521-6002. $180 or best offer. I will also throw in some Onza bar ends, 2 plastic fenders, and a seat bag with the bike. Thank you very much. Have a great day!

      •Location: Rancho Cordova

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/2090008387.html