Dave Tesch, blue, pics, 49cm, $999 (craigslist / San Diego)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dave Tesch, blue, pics, 49cm, $999 (craigslist / San Diego)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      ----------------------------

      David Tesch Vintage Campagnolo road bike - $999 (La Mesa)

      Date: 2010-12-01, 9:47AM PST
      Reply to: see below

      This is a Vintage David Tesch 49cm road bike. Super custom with awesome pantograph cutouts on the fork crown, lugs, and brake bridge in rear. One chainstay is chrome. Campy record hubs/ Mavic rims. Campy shifters and Derailleurs, seatpost and seatpost clamp. The brakes are higher end Modolo with original brake pads (serial numbers are etched in the pads). Campy pedals(clight crack on right pedal), Campy cages,C- Record straps. Cinelli stem and Bars. The bikes condition is great but there is a small ding under the toptube and very slight oxidation. Also, the BB lug is Cinelli, I've never seen that before, thought that was pretty cool.

      This bike was professionally tuned up by a bike shop. BB overhaul, Headset overhaul, hub overhaul, polish work done. Truing and other adjustments. Complete tuneup.

      Whats new on the bike: Continental tires, rim strip, tubes, Cables, cable housing, Bar wrap.

      These frames alone have sold on ebay for $700.Do your research on David Tesch, he is a famous frame builder from the 80's. He resided in San Marcos where he built his own line of bikes, US 101. I definitely am looking to get around $999 for this complete bike. Serious inquiries only please. email me for more pics.

      619-599-5750 Dan

      •Location: La Mesa

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/2089314195.html