Shogun(?), Royale, silver, pics, $50 (craigslist / Phoenix)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Shogun(?), Royale, silver, pics, $50 (craigslist / Phoenix)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      Chrome lugs.

      Old touring bike in great condition! - $50 (Avondale & Buckeye (Avondale))

      Date: 2010-11-03, 4:37PM MST
      Reply to: sale-krmv9-2041041780@...

      I was given this bike from a friend when I helped her move into her mother’s house. Her mom had it in the garage. I thought it would be fun, but no longer need it. I put about $250 into the bike last year getting the gears tuned and new tires and brakes. I like the bike, but I am looking for a mountain bike and want to sell it. Please call with any questions you have or email. 4805166599.

      •Location: Avondale & Buckeye (Avondale)

      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/bik/2041041780.html