1983, Trek, 760, purple, 54cm, $560 (craigslist / Orlando)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      1983, Trek, 760, purple, 54cm, $560 (craigslist / Orlando)

      Not mine ...

      Vintage TREK 760 Purple 54cm - $560 (DeLand)

      Date: 2010-11-03, 8:18AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-np2vj-2039757571@...

      I have a 1983 54cm Trek 760 racing bike in amazing condition, no corrosion paint is bright no dings or abuse, very few paint chips/scratches it's obvious this was barely ridden. I love this bike, was looking for one for years, but it is just too small for me. It's med purple metallic with red and silver graphics one of the best looking color schemes of the time. If you know these bikes don't miss this one. Equipment is all original Reynolds 531 tubing, SunTour Superbe, Aspin tubulars,Cinelli bars and bar tape, Avocet leather saddle and original pedals. Price is absolutely firm. I can e.mail pics but don't have any right now.

      •Location: DeLand

      http://orlando.craigslist.org/bik/2039757571.html