1979(?), Tom Kellogg, criterium classic, $2500 (craigslist / Allentown)
- 1979(?), Tom Kellogg, criterium classic, $2500 (craigslist / Allentown)
Not mine ...
Not sure if this is a circa-1979 bike or the current 30th anniversary bike.
That is here:
Tom Kellogg criterium classic 1979 10 speed bicycle - $2500 (northampton pa 18067)
Date: 2010-11-01, 8:59PM EDT
Reply to: sale-dweyv-2037508617@...
The frame components list : This description is as seen on the website for this bike.
• Tubing: Columbus SL, complete 11 tube set. This is the original Columbus SL tubing, not a reproduction. Available lug sets: Cinelli forged, Prugnat Long Point, Nervex Pro, Bocama Long Point, Tange Long Point. The numbers of each lug set are quite limited. The lug set you order would in part determine the price of the frame set.
• BB shells: Gargette RGF forged, Hitachi Cast.
• Crowns: Cinelli MC, Cinelli SC (these are the real ones, not reproductions).
• Dropouts: Campagnolo 1010. These are the original long versions.
• Brake Bridge: Cinelli / Confente double taper type.
• Braze-ons: DT shifter bosses, WB mounts w/Cinelli diamonds, Campagnolo derailleur cable guides (top of BB shell), Diving Bell style chain stay stop.
• Top tube cable clips: Campagnolo, hand made top tube tunnels available by request.
• All frame dimensions are custom. If you want a 120mm rear spacing for those old Nuovo Record parts, just give us the word.
• Paint options: Limited to styles of the mid '70s and before, by our discretion.
• Decal set: Original TOM KELLOGG decal set, circa 1976.
see spectrum cycles website for pics listed under 25th anniversary. My TomKellogg is in great condition with clinchers and is a blue color. Rear gears are 15-19. It was used for a 5'8 tall person. Pics can be sent or come see for yourself. It is great! The price listed on the website for this classic is 3000-3500.
•Location: northampton pa 18067