Colnago, Master X Light, red, pics, 56cm, $2500 (craigslist / Madison)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Colnago, Master X Light, red, pics, 56cm, $2500 (craigslist / Madison)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      --------------------------

      Colnago Master X Light - 56cm - Complete Bike - $2500 (Madison)

      Date: 2010-11-01, 12:24PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-q4zyz-2036614155@...

      Colnago Master X Light. I built it in 2008. 56cm frame. PR-82 paint (Saronni) $2,500 for full bike.

      Parts:
      - Colnago Steel Precisia Fork
      - Campagnolo Centaur groupset. 10 Speed. Chorus shifters. Alloy ultra torque bottom bracket.
      - Mike Garcia Handbuilt wheels. Speedcific rims and hubs. Good training wheels. 1,500gm
      - 3T Ergonova bars. Polished (now a shiny silver instead of black). I think I still have a Deda Newton bar, also polished, that will be included. (Deda=Traditional bend. 3T=new anatomic style)
      - Thomson X2 Stem. 100mm I believe. The fork is cut with a full inch of extra space over the stem, so if you need it up higher it will work.
      - Thomson Elite seatpost. Non Setback.. I think I also have the setback post that is in the picture.
      - Fizik Antares Kium saddle. (I do not have the Regal that is in the picture).
      - 2 Arundel Stainless cages.
      - No Pedals.

      I'm selling because I've gotten into racing, and therefore racing bikes, which this is not. I don't ride this one enough anymore. It's been in the rain only a couple times. I applied Framesaver before building it. No crashes. The paint has some normal wear. I can take some close pictures of the small paint defects if you'd like. They're small enough that no one will notice them while you're riding.

      I've made some changes since these pictures (most noted above). They are improvements - The bars, Seatpost, and Saddle. I believe I still have the seatpost and bars pictured, so I can include those in addition to what's currently on, just in case you end up wanting to use them instead.

      Selling for $2,500. It cost $4,600 to build.

      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/2036614155.html