Salsa, Ala Carte, MTB, small, $600 (craigslist / Santa Fe)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Salsa, Ala Carte, MTB, small, $600 (craigslist / Santa Fe)

      Not mine ...

      Salsa Ala Carte - $600 (santa fe)

      Date: 2010-10-31, 3:55PM MDT
      Reply to: sale-gxsev-2035490782@...

      Classic Salsa Ala Carte. This was a Ross Shafer California Salsa hand built by hippies in Petaluma, not the corporate Salsas now built in MN. Size small with many old retro parts. I believe this bike was built in the early 90s. Very good condition. My wife is the original owner.

      •Location: santa fe

      http://santafe.craigslist.org/bik/2035490782.html