Dawes, Galaxy, green, pics, 60cm, $195 (craigslist / Boston)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 6:44 AM
      Dawes, Galaxy, green, pics, 60cm, $195 (craigslist / Boston)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      ------------------------------------

      Dawes UK Galaxy Touring Bicycle - Hand Made - $195 (Lunenburg Ma)

      Date: 2010-09-03, 8:25AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-nvmvh-1934216287@...

      Dawes UK Galaxy Touring Bicycle - Hand Made - $195
      The legendary Galaxy features a legendary tubeset from Reynolds - 531. The fork use Reynolds blades that make for a smooth but reliably strong ride for the longest journeys. Equipped with 15 speed Suntour cyclone shifters, French Stronglight cranks and gears, Belgium Weinmann brakes, D, cargo carrier, French Maillard hubs and Belgium Weimann rims. The Galaxy is a great touring bike and the best known favorite for good reason.

      Size 60 cm from bottom of crank to seat post.

      In excellent condition other than some decal wear.

      Used UK Dawes Galaxy bicycles in England in good condition sell for $600 US plus.

      I have reduced the price given that I do not want to carry it through the winter. This price is much lower than e-bay plus the savings on shipping.

      2009 Dawes Galaxy touring bicycle in England sells for: $1,918 (£1,149.99)

      Location: Lunenburg Ma

      http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bik/1934216287.html