Trek Elance 22" Frame, used little + Bell Helmet - $115 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004

      Trek Elance 22" Frame, used little + Bell Helmet - $115 (menlo park)

      Reply to: anon-44318165@...
      Date: 2004-10-02, 2:18PM PDT

      This is a great Trek Bike in excellent condition, with footclips, new
      "softtail seat" from performance bike, under seat bag for spare tube.
      Downtube shifters are indexed. I may even still have the manual. I
      am the only owner

      http://www.craigslist.org/pen/bik/44318165.html