Shogun Katana road bike chromoly - $180 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004

      Shogun Katana road bike chromoly - $180

      Reply to: anon-44327087@...
      Date: 2004-10-02, 4:07PM PDT

      This bike is in great condition. Most of the components are shimano sport LX.
      It has two rings up front and 7 in the rear, making it a 14 speed. The frame is
      butted chromoly tubing. The pedals are clip-in. I have some SIDI Dynamic Black
      size 44.0 cycling shoes. These are not included in the 180.00, but I would be
      willing to sell them for $50. They have been worn maybe 5 times. Please do not
      hesitate to e-mail with questions.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/44327087.html