Woolies on craigslist.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Dang my enormous girth! :(

      Just passing these along (not mine, etc.)

      -----------------------------------

      New Unused High Quality Mens' Wool Cycling Clothes, etc.

      Reply to: ewon@...
      Date: Wed Nov 6 14:35:47 2002

      New Unused High Quality Cycling Clothes:
      High quality Castelli Wool long sleeve Jersey with 3 button side collar.
      In Orig. wrapping. Orange with stripes. Orig. $130 sell for $45 ea., 2
      available. Size Medium.

      High quality Lemond Wool short sleeve Jersey with long front zipper collar.
      In Orig. wrapping. Blue with gray side panels. Orig. $95 sell for $35 ea.,
      2 available. Size Medium.

      High quality Lycra Selle Italia/Sidi Bib shorts. Very flashy Blue with
      yellow side panels and big logos. Orig. $130 sell for $45 Size Medium.

      High quality Bridgestone Wool short sleeve Jersey with front zipper collar.
      In Orig. wrapping. Green Size Extra Large Orig. $60 sell for $20 ea.

      High quality Performance Neoprene gloves. Very warm and versatile with Anti
      bacterial fiber. Best gloves I ever used because they are thin warm and
      totally washable. Orig. $25 sell for $15 ea., 3 pairs available. Size Medium.

      Selling because I quit cycling.
      510-524-6453
      510-625-9802 ext. 272