2004, Rivendell, Redwood, green, pics, 65cm, $1450 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      2004, Rivendell, Redwood, green, pics, 65cm, $1450 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      65cm Rivendell Redwood - $1450 (midway, st. paul)

      Date: 2010-07-08, 2:50PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-tfqbe-1832457112@...

      I bought it new from Rivendell in October 2004, the bike has about 3,000 miles on it and is in very good condition, only minor wear from riding. I've used it primarily for century and other long road rides, and relatively tame dirt/gravel roads. It's never been crashed or used for heavy touring, no structural damage of any sort, and it's never been structurally modified or repainted.

      Bike is still in original spec of mostly Shimano 105 group, Nitto bars, stem and seatpost, triple Sugino crank, with added SKS fenders and chrome bottle cages. Complete bike, minus saddle and pedals.

      More info and pictures here: http://wjc.fidean.net/log/2010/07/06/rivendell-redwood-for-sale/

      Location: midway, st. paul

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/bik/1832457112.html