1980, Raleigh, Competition GS, silver, pics, $150 (craigslist / Madison)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      1980, Raleigh, Competition GS, silver, pics, $150 (craigslist / Madison)

      Not mine ... (pics)

      1980 Vintage Raleigh Cycle - $150 (Madison)

      Date: 2010-07-08, 11:43AM CDT
      Reply to: sale-wba4p-1832043209@...

      1980 Raleigh Racing bike - in very nice shape - all Campy - including a classic three spoke crank. Has the Carlton Label - Competition GS appears to be the model. Weinmann Brakes. Reynolds 530 tube - probably hand built. I have had this since 1980, quit riding about ten years ago - and will probably not get back on a drop handlebar bike unless I get a cervical spine transplant :). Tires hold air - but given age, I would probably put some fresh rubber on it.

      Includes a front and rear bag, Locking pedals/shoes size 12 -

      Not looking to get a lot of money, but hope to pass it on to someone who appreciates old-school quality and craftsmanship.

      Location: Madison

      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/1832043209.html