$749 new Eddy Merckx Corsa 57cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Eddy Merckx Corsa 57cm<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/1823565901.html>
      Cheers CN
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > peninsula > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Eddy Merckx Corsa 57cm - $750 (palo alto)

      Date: 2010-07-02, 9:42PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-u7pab-1823565901@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Eddy Merckx Corsa bicycle in excellent condition, ready to ride. The frame is made in Belgium of Columbus SL tubing. The top tube and seat tube both measure 57cm (C-C). The shifters, brakes and front derailleur are Shimano 105, 8-speed era. The rear derailleur is Shimano XT, which allows a wide range mountain cassette for the hills. The rims are Mavic, laced to 105 hubs. The headset is Shimano XT, the bottom derailleur is Shimano Dura-Ace.

      The frame and the components have very few miles, no wear at all. The frame has a few storage chips, nothing down to metal. Otherwise, the paint and the chrome are in excellent condition. The bike is freshly overhauled, new bearings, grease, cables, housing, chain and bar tape. I currently have Shimano SPD pedals on the bike, can swap to platform pedals for test rides. I have a few different pedals you may have depending on your preference.

      This bike is suitable for someone in the 5'9" to 6' range. I have set the price not much higher than what comparable Eddy Merckx frames sell for on eBay, and you are getting a full bike with a low mileage drivetrain. If the ad is up, the bike is available. Email with phone number get first priority.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests