54cm Zunow Z-1 - $850 (Boston)

  • cv6enterprises
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Not mine, photos at link

      Lynn Travers
      Hazelwood, MO

      http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1830020804.html

      For sale is my Zunow Z-1. This bike was handmade in Osaka, Japan. awesome bent seatstays/chainstays with a wishbone rear end. great vintage steel bike with mostly original Shimano 600 components. I only rode it off and on for the last year and the person i bought it from got it off the INterbike showroom floor in 1980. i was told he rode it only 4 seasons as a training bike. everything works fine, paint is 90% couple chips here and there(shown in image) but nothing major No dents. very good for a 30 year old bike. Many hummingbird engravings on the monostay as well as the fork crown and bottom bracket. this is your chance to own a handmade bicycle $850 Cash only

      *i'm keeping the brooks in the picture, i will include a stock IRO saddle
      *will include drop bars with shimano 600 brakehoods
      the colors are more vibrant than shown in the images