54c 1998 Ibis Hakkalugi, eBay, $1399 BIN

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      Not mine. Pics. Eclectic build of new and old.

      Item number: 160451316975
      Item location: Boulder, CO, United States
      Ships to: United States

      Original Ibis steel cyclocross frame with the Handjob rear brake stop and virtually new componentry! A classic!!!

      Condition

      Normal wear and tear from cable
      rub, shoes, chain, etc.

      Less than 250 miles of use on shifter, cranks, cassette, chain, bars, saddle and cables!!!

      Frame has a few cosmetic scratches/paint chips, but nothing damaging (see pics)

      Excellent Condition!!!

      Specs

      Brand: Ibis

      Model: Hakkalugi

      Size: 54cm

      Frame Material: Moron steel tubing

      Fork: Ibis steel

      Effective Top Tube: 55cm

      Seat Tube: 54cm (C-T), 51cm (C-C)

      Seat Tube Angle: Unknown

      Head Tube: 85mm

      Head Tube Angle: Unknown

      Standover Height: 31.25"

      Weight: 22 lbs 9 oz

      Components

      Headset: Shimano 600

      Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6500

      Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6500

      Brakes: Shimano Deore XT

      Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6510

      Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6500, 53/39t, 172.5mm

      Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 6500, 9sp, 12-27t

      Chain: Shimano HG-93

      Handlebar: Salsa Cycles MotoAce Short & Shallow - 44cm

      Stem: Ibis Titanium - 100mm

      Seatpost: Thomson Eilte

      Saddle: Fizik Arione

      Wheelset: Shimano Deore XT M737 hubs with Mavic T217 clincher rims

      Tires: Ritchey Speedmax Cross - 700 x 33c

      Check out the hand job!!! (see pics)

      You may be busy when the auction ends so place your bid now to ensure your chance to win.

      Check our feedback to bid with confidence and check our other auctions for similar products.

      New hard to find items are hitting the auction block daily so save our seller id and check back for future deals.

      TPC# B16-2046-JE