61cm 1983 Team Fuji - $ 550

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1818492774.html

      1983 Fuji: Team Fuji *MINT* Vintage Steel

      61cm frame, will fit anyone from 5'8-6'3

      1983 Team Fuji.

      This lugged steel bike is a great example of the vintage craftsmanship
      from Fuji in the mid 1980�s, using a proprietary quad-butted VALite
      tubing

      Nearly all the components on this bike are original. It has new tires
      (Continental Grand Prix 4000 Foldable Tire/Blue 700X23), Selle Italia
      Turbo saddle (white). I have the original saddle as well, it's in MINT
      condition. MKS touring pedals and MKS toe clips, Vintage Cateye Snake
      toe straps. Includes original Zefal frame pump.

      A list of the other components can be seen in the original brochure
      here, mostly Nitto and Suntour:

      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P7m8p3pz-zo/SIOMrS2DwJI/AAAAAAAAAKU/Yq4QOwp-8_Q/s1600-h/Fuji+Catalog_Page_09.jpg

      This bike rides smooth. It's too pretty a bike to sit in my closet. It
      belongs on display or on the road, the choice is yours.

      It's sure to turn heads wherever you go, I receive compliments every
      time I take it out, from cycling enthusiasts and random passers by.
      It's a beautiful ride.

      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/lukerulz/FUJI1.jpg

      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/lukerulz/FUJI2.jpg