1981, Univega, Gran Turismo, blue, pic, 63cm, $175 (craigslist / Hartford)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      1981, Univega, Gran Turismo, blue, pic, 63cm, $175 (craigslist / Hartford)

      Not mine ... (pic)

      touring road bike - $175 (E. Hampton)

      Date: 2010-06-06, 10:58AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-5mnbw-1777896226@...

      This is what I believe to be a 1981 Univega Grand Turismo touring bicycle.
      The 63cm frame is lugged cr-mo tubing. The standover height is 35.5", suitable for someone over 6' tall.
      This is a touring bicycle, with randonneur bars, rear rack, suntour 15 speed components, bar-end friction shifters and diacomp brakes.
      Brand new tires, bar tape, cables, and freshly tuned up. The paint has a few scratches but the bike is overall very clean and is built for the long haul.
      Really a nice riding bike,come take it for a spin. Please email me with any questions.

      http://hartford.craigslist.org/bik/1777896226.html