2004 62cm Rivendell Ramboillet - $2,000

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1740452804.html

      This is a 2004 62cm Rambouillet. If you're looking, you know what it is.
      I'm posting on the SF Bay area list because there are no buyers in
      Redrock country. I'm retired and and having some health issues and the
      Riv has to go. $2000 gets it professionally packaged and shipped to your
      doorstep. I bought it new and the bike has less than 1000 miles on it,
      has never been dumped or wrecked. It is in 95% cosmetic and 100%
      mechanical condition. Here are some details: Ultegra headset and bottom
      bracket, Full Ultegra 9 spd triple gruppo, EXCEPT Tektro long reach
      brake calipers, Tektro aero levers, and DuraAce Bar cons. Cinelli 44cm
      bars wrapped in Brooks leather, Nitto 90mm stem, Specialized carbon
      fiber seatpost, (or Ritchey alum post, your choice), Brooks Ti railed
      Swift saddle, Orange Velo alum fenders, Orange Velo saddle bag, Nitto
      R14 rear rack (not pictured), Mavic 32 spoke Open Pro wheels with Dura
      ace Hubs and Conti 25mm Gatorskins. Original owner's manual, receipt,
      and touch up paint are included. Not included are skewers and pedals.
      Frame interior always maintained with Boeshield. cranks are 175mm. This
      bike is 100% ready to go for someone between 6'2" to 6'5", especially if
      you're heavier and want a frame that is an ideal combination between
      light and durable. This bike can be configured to go fast, or for
      Brevet style riding, or commuting. A bike for a lifetime of riding and
      probably destined for collector status. I'm really tired of scam artists
      emailing me, so ABSOLUTELY no emails. If you want to talk, call me,
      Kendall, at 435-313-7431.