'83 54cm Specialized Expedition - $550

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/bik/1728455898.html

      I was going to build this up for my son but he's not interested in
      touring. So its on the block. Frame is original, straight, no rust etc.
      Has 40 spoke rear and 36 spoke front touring wheels, Shimano bar end
      shifters, front, rear deraileurs are Suntour Mountech, Sugino AT triple
      crank. Mid fork brazeons and all the brazeons you'ld expect for fenders,
      racks and triple bottles on a dedicated touring rig. Pre wired into the
      frame from Specialized is the wiring for hooking up a dynohub to lights
      so there is no need to zip tie the wiring along the down tube. New
      cable housings and cables. You'll need to tune it all up as the bike has
      been sitting about a year. I could go on but just Google "1983
      Specialized Expedition Touring bicycle" and you'll see the specs. 54
      center to center ST and 54 center to center TT. Call Gary 619-787-