1983 50cm Fuji Royale II _ $350

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010
      Not mine. Pix on link. Looks to be pristine.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/1730153915.html

      Beautiful 1983 Fugi Royale II. Barely ridden, near mint. Gorgeous � wish
      I could keep it, but it�s a bit too big for me. Way too nice to be
      collecting dust though. Have all original receipts and paperwork. VALite
      tubing, Sugino fluted seatpost, crank, chainrings and bb. Suntour
      deraileurs. Nitto stem and handlebar. Tange headset. full dia-comp
      brakeset. MKS pedals. Stock wheelset, seat and tires changed in 2001.
      49cm ctc, 50cm ctt.