55cm vintage Peugot - $380

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 3:40 PM
      Not mine. Gorgeous pix on link, so take a look.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/1735760795.html

      Very clean steel lugged 70's 10 speed Peugeot road bike turned commuter
      all ready to go. Just built from the frame up with all alloy vintage
      parts and some new new parts. Tuned & adjusted with the headset,
      bottom bracket and hub bearings repacked with fresh grease. Shifts &
      brakes well, everything spins smoothly, super comfy to ride. Nice wide
      range freewheel for hill climbing. Freshly shellacked cloth bar wrap
      finished with twine on new moustache bars that give you many hand
      positions like drop bars. Oodles of vintage details. White paint in
      great shape for its age with only a few scratches and no dents or dings,
      decals are nearly perfect. Will probably fit a rider 5' 7" to 5' 10"
      give or take an inch depending on your leg length & reach. $420 with
      the leather saddle, $380 with a basic saddle.

      seat tube center-to-center 55cm (21.5")

      top tube center-to-center 56cm (22")

      standover height 81cm (32")

      chainstays 45cm, wheelbase 105cm

      tube special allege Peugeot tubing

      eyelets front and rear for fenders or racks

      new chain is a KMC "Z"

      new brake cable and housing is Jagwire

      new rear tire is a Vittoria Zaffiro

      new bars are alloy moustache style

      new bar wrap is shellacked Velox cloth

      newer leather saddle is a Person's No.77 w/ copper rivets and rails

      cranks are alloy Shimano Tourney, 170mm

      derailleurs are Shimano Deore LX front, Shimano Exage 300 rear

      shifters are Suntour stem style

      freehweel is a Atom 5 speed, 14-32!

      brake calipers are Mafac Racer alloy centerpulls

      brake levers are Mafac with hoods

      hubs are Suzue high flange front, Normandy high flange rear

      rims are alloy Ukai front, alloy Weinmann rear, 27 x 1 1/4"

      front tire is a CST

      seatpost is an alloy fluted

      pedals are alloy MKS quill touring

      Email me with any questions or I am fairly flexible to show it, so email
      me your number and what time you are available to come see it. We are a
      block from Church & Market.