1980's 52cm Trek 520 - $475

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 8:33 AM
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/1730793860.html

      Reynolds tubing, lugged steel Trek touring bike. Mid 1980's model. I
      have a nicer rear rack and also a small front rack that I can include
      with purchase if interested. Frame is straight with no dings, dents or
      issues. Paint and decals a bit rough. I also have the Trek decals from
      the late 1970's - early 80's (1st generation style) that I can include
      if you should decide to repaint the frame.