Black 59cm Vintage Collectible Bianchi Columbus Campy SR

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      59cm Vintage Collectible Bianchi Columbus Campy SR<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/1685576541.html>
      Ciao CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      59cm Vintage Collectible Bianchi Columbus Campy SR - $990 (Downtown)

      Date: 2010-04-10, 9:46AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-3jwrg-1685576541@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Unique and highly collectible bike which appears to be Bianchi Super Leggera or Super Corsa from 1981.
      Unlike traditional celeste color, it is painted in black. The bike is in very good condition for its age.
      Columbus frame looks straight, it is equipped with top of the line components for the period:

      1. Campagnolo SR throughout with exception of brake callipers and brake handles.
      2. Early golden Modolo Professional brakes. Brake hoods are in pretty good shape. They are very hard to get.
      3. Campagnolo record hubs (no skewers) laced onto tubular rims.
      4. Cinelli handle bars
      5. The frame is pantographed with Bianchi's "B" letters.
      6. Yellow Silka frame pump is included

      The bike is made in Italy (like real Bianchi should be). If you are looking for steel bicycle, it is a must have.
      I would love to keep it for myself but it is just too big for me. It is 59cm frame. I usually ride 54.

      a.. Location: Downtown
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests