Large Classic NOS Ibis Road Bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      Classic NOS Ibis Road Bike<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/1678169683.html>
      Can go look if needed
      CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Classic NOS Ibis Road Bike - $1000 (cole valley / ashbury hts)

      Date: 2010-04-05, 5:46PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-s7mtm-1678169683@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Classic NOS Ibis Road Bike

      Classic late 80s / early 90s Ibis road bike. This was one of the first made. I got it as a NOS frame and built it up with period correct Dura Ace (600 wheels) 7400 parts. Lightly used it for about 200 miles but it just does not fit me. Email for more information. Top tube is 57cm c-to-c. Seat tube is 55.5cm c-to-c.

      1000 firm

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests