REd 1989 59cm Cinelli Super Corsa Super Record

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2010
      1989 59cm Cinelli Super Corsa Super Record<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/1680768013.html>
      Ciao Charles
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1989 59cm Cinelli Super Corsa Super Record - $2500 (USF / panhandle)

      Date: 2010-04-07, 10:44AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-6npgc-1680768013@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      59cm Cinelli Super Corsa,Campagnolo super record,Weinmann Carrera brakeset,Ferrari red,pantographed cinelli stem & bars.Vintage Roval
      tubular wheelset(not pictured).Some paint loss & chips,very minor.I hardly ever ride this bike,so I decided to offer it up for sale.Local cash only,
      no lowballers,$2500 or best reasonable offer.Call Paul to see it.415 265 4346 Thanks for looking.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests