Black 1980 GIOS TORINO SIZE 56

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      1980 GIOS TORINO SIZE 56<http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bik/1663780874.html>
      Ciao Charles
      email this posting to a friend south florida craigslist > miami / dade > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1980 GIOS TORINO SIZE 56 - $750 (Miami Beach)

      Date: 2010-03-27, 11:02AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-ekc3f-1663780874@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      !!! ATTENTION COLLECTORS !!!
      Hello,
      I have an original 1980 Gios Torino Super Nuevo road bicycle for sale. This bike, aside from being incredibly rare, is in very very good condition considering its age. It was handcrafted from the finest columbus steel complete with nice lugs, in italy. This frame is by far the best feeling steel frameset I have ridden on, not to mention its gorgeous gios black handsomeness. Just try it out and you will see what I mean. The bicycle comes with orginal period specific campagnolo parts.

      the size is 56

      Frame Columbus tubing double butted
      Campagnolo crankset
      Campagnolo pedals
      Campagnolo rear derailleur
      Campagnolo front derailleur
      Campagnolo cassettes
      Campagnolo Shift levers
      Braking: Campagnolo
      Campagnolo calipers
      Campagnolo brake levers
      Campagnolo headset
      wheels have super record hubs combined with Mavic
      GP .4 and Panarecer tubular
      Handle bar Cinelli
      Saddle San Marco
      Seat Post unknown
      stems unknow

      thanks for looking

      a.. Location: Miami Beach
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests