80's Richard Sachs 57cm FS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Richard Sachs 57cm FS<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1676280437.html>
      Charles Nighbor Walnut Creek, CA
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Richard Sachs 57cm FS - $2575 (walnut creek)

      Date: 2010-04-04, 2:57PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-w496g-1676280437@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I have for sale a stunning Richard Sachs built in early 1980's.Size is 57cm + - Center to Top Seat tube, 55cm + _ cm Center to center top tube, Stand over Height of 31 ½" + _. Rear Drop Spacing 120 cm. The asking price is less than a new frame alone today, $4500. I am the second owner. The original owner took excellent care of it and put it in storage for over 15 years when he moved out of New York State. After ten years the owner had Cycle Art, Vista, California refinish frame in their Category 2 finish. That finish is in excellent condition with only a few minor blemishes. I purchased it from storage and now offer it for sale after a through overhaul of all bearings areas. The wheels were rebuilt from tubulars to clinchers. I have only ridden it for test rides. Frame is straight with no dents or rust. Campagnolo Record and Super Record components.
      Ask for more data and photos. Reasonable offers replied too

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests