Litespeed Classic Titanium 57cm Dura-Ace

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Litespeed Classic Titanium 57cm Dura-AceYes ti but near new
      Ciao Charles
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > peninsula > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Litespeed Classic Titanium 57cm Dura-Ace - $1000 (palo alto)

      Date: 2010-04-04, 12:02PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-7dxuf-1676102629@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Beautiful polished titanium Litespeed frame with fill Shimano Dura-Ace 7403 8-speed group. The frame has excellent craftsmanship, nicer than the later models. It is a David Lynskey designed frame with reshaped tubes. The top tube measures 57cm (22.5 inches), the seat tube measure 57cm C-C, 59cm to the top of the collar. Slightly too big for me, should be good for 5'10" to 6'2", depending on body proportions and riding style. The wheels are very nice, Mavic Reflex rims laced to Dura-Ace, Wheelsmith gold labels. The tires are also barely used but aged, I may be open to replacing them with brand new Continental 4000 or Force/Attack. I also have other pedal choices.

      This bike has hardly been used, the drivetrain looks new, the shifters still have the plastic protective film. It would be very hard to find a classic Dura-Ace group in this condition. The price is set 20% below eBay prices, the frame and the Dura-Ace group would easily sell for $500 or higher each. Still, I am open to reasonable offers.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 1676102629

      a.. Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum