56cm Serotta Track bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      56cm Serotta Track bike<http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/1662934665.html>
      Ciao Charles
      email this posting to a friend philadelphia craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      56cm Serotta Track bike - $950 (Orefield, PA)

      Date: 2010-03-26, 5:37PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-dgach-1662934665@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      56cm. Serotta Track Bike in excellent condition for sale. 54cm top tube. all measurements c-c. This bike is race ready and has been meticulously maintained and only raced sporadically at the Lehigh Valley Velodrome in its 20 year life. It has a Columbus SLX frameset with Shimano Dura Ace 10mm components. I have many cogs and rings to go with it, including a cog that will allow you to use non-DA10 wheels. Stunning electric purple metallic paint with silver accents. New tires and perfectly true wheels. A real gem. I'm only selling because I dont race track much anymore.

      Thanks for looking. Please...no trades, bartering or BS. Local travel to show it only.

      a.. Location: Orefield, PA
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests