Near new 2003 Colnago Dream Plus 55 - 56cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      2003 Colnago Dream Plus 55 / 56cm<http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bik/1623023392.html>
      Ciao CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend tampa bay craigslist > pinellas co > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      2003 Colnago Dream Plus 55 / 56cm - $2200 (St. Petersburg)

      Date: 2010-03-01, 10:36AM EST
      Reply to: sale-qcesh-1623023392@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      My loss is your gain on my 2003 Colnago Dream Plus in the Team Navigator's Insurance paint scheme. This is a complete road bike in size 55/56cm with full 2003 Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed group and Colnago Flash Carbon fork. What a bike!

      This bicycle and all of its components have under 100 miles. I only rode it a few times to dial in the fit and accuracy of the components. The bike comes complete with all factory paperwork and warranty cards and registration for the frame and fork from Colnago. This bicycle is a true handmade and handpainted work of art as seen in the Tour de France being ridden by several pro teams.

      If you only want THE BEST now is your chance!! It is truly the Ferarri of road bicycles. I personally spec'd this bicycle with very high end quality components and parts:

      Colnago 55/56cm Dream Plus Aluminum Frame in Team Navigator's Insurance Colors

      Colnago Flash Carbon Fork

      Campagnolo Chorus 10 Speed Group

      Campagnolo Record Hubs w/ Mavic Open Pro Rims

      Easton EC-70 Carbon Seatpost, Easton EA-70 Aluminum Stem, Easton EA-70 Aluminum Bars, Profile Carbon Headset Spacers

      Crank is 175mm w/ 39/53 rings. 10 sp. Chorus cassette is 13/26 braze-on. Handlebar is 42cm. Stem length is 120mm.

      21.5 in = 54.6 cm for center to center top tube best as I can measure, let's call it a 55cm. It was always represented to me as a 56cm frame, but I never measured it to be honest. I'm 5'11" and it fits great w/lots of room to adjust. Bike is brand new basically. Let me know if you'd like to see it, thanks. I'm in d'town St. Pete.

      The bike was professionally assembled by a Colnago dealer and was purposely put together at the maximum measurements (i.e fork steerer not cut down) so that it can be custom fitted to the end user if required. This is a $4,000 bike from your dealer. I purposely spec'd only THE BEST components in making this Italian steed comfortable, light, nimble and fast. I chose Easton (made in USA) bars, post and stem to add some good old American flair!! Bike is being sold without pedals or seat for your own custom fit. If you need more pics or wish to see the bike in person, please email me direct to: jared@.... Thanks!!

      a.. Location: St. Petersburg
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 1623023392

      a.. Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum