'89 Bridgestone RB-1

  • John Quaintance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      The time has come. I need to sell my RB-1 that never really fit me that well.

      '89, 56 cm, all stock parts (GPX, Dia Compe 400, MA-2 rear, Wolber GTX front both on Sansin sealed hubs) very good to excellent shape, no rust or dents, some scratches. With new, unused, Brooks B-17 and used but good MKS Touring pedals. $350.00 plus shipping.

      Thanks,
      Jay