Serotta, Atlanta, green, pic, 54cm, $750 (craigslist / Denver)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Serotta, Atlanta, green, pic, 54cm, $750 (craigslist / Denver)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      ----------------------------------

      Serotta Atlanta road bike - Excellent condition - $750 (Lafayette)

      Date: 2010-03-02, 9:32AM MST
      Reply to: sale-xffjt-1624836610@...

      I am selling my road bike. I bought it in 1997, and all of the parts – except the frame were changed out in 2005. It is very clean and a wonderful bike. Asking $750.

      It has full Ultegra componentry, and the front crank is a triple.

      Specs:

      Serotta Atlanta Road Bike
      Size- 54CM center to top
      Color- Dark Green
      Made in USA lugged steel frame
      Frame Tubing Material-Reynolds, Colorado Concept Proprietary
      Fork Brand & Model-Serotta Brazed
      Fork Material-Reynolds 531, flat crown
      Components
      Crankset- Shimano Ultegra 9 spd (52x42x30) 170cm length
      Shifters- Shimano Ultegra 9 spd- Flight Deck compatible
      Derailleurs- Shimano Ultegra front and rear
      Rear Cassette- Shimano Ultegra 12-25
      Brakes- Shimano Ultegra front and rear
      Cables- Goretex Ride-On
      Bars- Cinelli 39cm