Late-'70s, Nishiki, Pro, frameset, gold, pic, 59cm, $230 / 1987 Bridgestone, 450, frameset, white, pic, $100 (craigslist / Phoenix)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Late-'70s, Nishiki, Pro, frameset, gold, pic, 59cm, $230 / 1987 Bridgestone, 450, frameset, white, pic, $100 (craigslist / Phoenix)

      -------------------------------

      Vintage steel Road bike Frames - $1 (19Ave/101)

      Date: 2010-03-01, 2:42PM MST
      Reply to: sale-evev8-1623758339@...

      I have several road bike frames and one MTB frame I would like to sell.

      1987 Bridgestone 450, 62cm, white, no rust, lots of scratches, stickers, straight. Includes bottom bracket, headset, stem, bars and seatpost. This is the lightest frameset I own that is this big, triple butted 4130, set up for braze-on down tube shifters. $100, cheap.

      1978? Nishiki Pro, few scratches, 59cm, gold, no rust, straight. Includes bottom bracket and 600EX aluminum headset. Double butted Chromoly, originally fitted with Dura-Ace EX components. This is a purpose built racing bike, no touring braze-ons. $230, very rare.

      1990's Raleigh Sport entry level road frame. 59 cm nice cosmetic condition, straight, no rust. Comes with threadless headset and stem, seatpost, NO bottom bracket. Vertical dropouts, not suitable for fixie conversion. $50 cheap.

      1990's Specialized Rockhopper, small 16" frame. Decent cosmetics, no rust or dents, is straight. Includes frame, fork , headset only. $35 cheap.

      Location: 19Ave/101

      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bik/1623758339.html