Windsor(?), blue, pics, tall, $150 (craigslist / Madison)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 2:52 PM
      Windsor(?), blue, pics, tall, $150 (craigslist / Madison)

      -----------------------------

      Tall vintage road bike - $150 (SW Madison)

      Date: 2010-03-01, 3:43PM CST
      Reply to: sale-evhrx-1623757054@...

      I have spent some effort in making this bike nice...it looks rough but has new parts:

      Campy bottom bracket
      Suntour VX rear derailer
      Suntour barcons
      The preceding were all NOS parts
      Cables
      Panaracer tires and new tubes
      new chain
      Bike shop installed
      I'm sure there is something else but those are the major items.
      Wheels are good...heavy but bombproof according to the mechanic.
      7 speed rear cog w/ granny gear, I needed that option since I'm getting up in age.

      Now the good stuff...I think it's a Windsor made of COLUMBUS tubing
      look at the lug work, some might knock this rider as a Cinelli copy, so what?
      IT'S FAST.

      Come take a ride if you are over 6'2"...I only respond to local phone numbers.
      It's 63 cm give or take a cm.

      Location: SW Madison

      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/1623757054.html