RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's with Campagnolo

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's with Campagnolo<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1623311574.html>
      Charles nighbor is the seller
      925 708-1295
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's with Campagnolo - $2495 (walnut creek)

      Date: 2010-03-01, 9:58AM PST
      Reply to: sale-bwfuj-1623311574@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      RICHARDS SACHS 1980'S CAMPAGNOLO RECORD CINELLI

      I have for sale a stunning 57cm +- center to top Richard Sachs built in early 1980's. I am the second owner. The original owner took excellent care of it and put it in storage for over 15 years when he moved out of New York State. After ten years the owner had Cycle Art, Vista, California refinish frame in their Category 2 finish. That finish is in excellent condition with only a few minor blemishes. I purchased it from storage and now offer it for sale after a through overall of all bearings areas. I have only ridden it for test rides. Frame is straight with no dents or rust. Campagnolo Record components.
      Ask for more data and photos. Must be seen to appreciate in Walnut Creek. And reasonable offers always replied too!!
      OBO OK

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests